Friday, June 20, 2014

Gray Areas...

From time to time my wife and I talk about the gray areas of life. Those areas that are hard to deal with. For example, I shy away from people that are in a bad mood all the time, and I don't talk to them as much.

I'd rather talk to people that are consistently positive in their moods. Being a Christian this is something that I must continue to work on. We must treat everyone with love and kindness no matter what their mood is like.

Jeremiah 31:3 ~The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

Matthew 22:39 ~And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

~Patrick~@BlessedDirection.Com


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...