Friday, March 14, 2014

Strength On Tonight...

If your parents are still living, and you get to see them or speak with them regularly. Thank God for having this wonderful and Blessed opportunity.

For there are many who's mom, dad, or both parents have passed away.They miss them dearly, and wish that they could get those times back...

I am preparing to sing at the funeral on tomorrow, of someone's mother who has passed away. My heart goes out to this family,and all families that are grieving over anyone that they have lost,I'm praying for their strength on tonight...

Isaiah 41:10~ Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

~Latresha~@BlessedDirection.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...