Thursday, March 20, 2014

Worthy and Capable...

You are very worthy and capable of doing just what God has called you to do. I'm reminded of Moses and when he made excuses about how he could not communicate well. Yet God made him capable when he thought that he was incapable.

Exodus 4:10-12~ And Moses said unto the Lord, O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue.And the Lord said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the Lord? Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say. ~KJV Bible~

Patrick@BlessedDirection.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...