Thursday, May 22, 2014

Fear Of Driving...

I am one who has struggled with a fear of driving. Every since I was old enough to learn how. I have always had a fear of my mind going blank in traffic due to anxiety, and not knowing what to do next. But I thank God that I

have learned to trust him in this area of my life, and I'm now able to override that fear and just drive. I have actually driven places this week, that I never thought I would drive in my lifetime. Lord I thank you for being with me!!

Isaiah 41:10 ~Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Philippians 4:13 ~I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

~Latresha~@BlessedDirection.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...