Thursday, April 17, 2014

Grateful For This Change...

While I listened to the man of God preach one day. He begin to talk about the spirit of being slothful, and how it can have a negative effect on your life.

Personally, I felt that this applied to me and had been a problem in my life for a while. But now I have a testimony to tell. That this is no longer a lingering problem for me.

I'm able to get to church on time, pay my bills on time, and save more money than before. Just to name a few things. I am so grateful for this change, I thank you Jesus.

Proverbs 12:24~ The hand of the diligent shall bear rule: but the slothful shall be under tribute. Proverbs 15:19~ The way of the slothful man is as an hedge of thorns: but the way of the righteous is made plain.

~Patrick~@BlessedDirection.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...