Friday, November 8, 2013

An Interesting Combination...

I enjoy eating chocolate, and I enjoy eating gummy bears, but I never expected to find an interesting combination of the two. While shopping at the store today, I decided to see what kind of candy I would like to buy, and this is what I found. Chocolate covered gummy bears!!

YES I'm like a kid about candy, I enjoy eating a variety of candy, but I have never heard of this kind before... So I purchased them and thought it would be fun to do a taste review. After eating a couple, I would say that they didn't taste terrible at all, if you're one who enjoys the taste of "fruity" flavors mixed with chocolate, personally I would rather eat my chocolate and gummy bears separately after all (smiles).

~Latresha~ @BlessedDirection.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...