Saturday, November 16, 2013

Feeling Sick Saturday...

Today was an "I feel sick" Saturday, spent at home. Our oldest son "P.J." had "popcorn for pops'" at his school on tonight, he and his daddy had planned to go,but Patrick Sr. has not been feeling well, due to a cold for the past couple days, now an earache that just started today.

I'm praying that he gets well soon though. I don't like to see my husband sick. When he is well he is usually very upbeat,but when he is sick I can totally tell the difference,he just lays around the house more quiet than normally. My babies have been hit with it too, but they are doing much better now. I'm the only one who has not gotten sick, I hope it stays that way!

~Latresha~ @BlessedDirection.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...