Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My Birthday Is Coming...


"Mama my birthday is coming" shouts my son "bubby"! His birthday is almost here, and he is so excited. He has been wanting to go to Toys R Us every Since "Chazzy" celebrated her birthday last month.

I signed them up a few years ago to the Toys R Us birthday club for kids under the age of eleven, and like clock work all my kids will get a gift card in the mail,

take it to the store and then get their crown, helium balloon, and gift. Sometimes kids also get a "happy birthday" phone call from the store's mascot Geoffrey the giraffe, then an in store greeting and happy birthday song. Last month this was part of "chazzy's" birthday celebration, boy was she excited too !!

~Latresha~ @BlessedDirection.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...