Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Mama It's Cold Outside...

With a drop in the temperature and change of the weather. Many people in colder areas are preparing to bundle up with their hoods and scarves. Some have purchased theirs from a store which is fine if that's what they like. Then there are those of us who simply enjoy knitting our own right at home.

If you are someone who already enjoys knitting like I do, or want to learn how. I have posted two videos of how I knitted what I like to call my daughter's "Pom Pom" hood and scarf set,

she loves it, Now if I can only knit up five more sets because my husband wears the hoods that I make too... Lord help me (smiles) somebody might be getting theirs from the store after all (smiles) we'll see though!!

~Latresha~ @BlessedDirection.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...