Saturday, November 23, 2013

In The Midst Of Rushing...

In the midst of rushing we do some of the funniest things that can have us laughing at Our own selves... I remember reaching for my purse one day, and heading straight out the door, to pick up my oldest two kids from school. I noticed that my purse was a little heavier than usual, but I didn't really think anything of it.

So when it came time for me to reach down in my purse, I reached in, and I was right. There was a big bell pepper in my purse. Still to this day I don't remember how that got in there. I know that I was preparing to cook with some bell pepper earlier that day, but how it got from my kitchen to my purse I do not know!!(smiles)

~Latresha~ @BlessedDirection.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...