Thursday, November 14, 2013

Big Crumbs Savings...

Today I was thinking about purchasing items from a website, that I signed up to about four years ago called Big Crumbs.I had never brought anything from the site, actually forgot about it but came across it again today, to find that it's still thriving. Which reminded me of why I signed up in the first place, I remember two benefits that they offer.

One is that you get a commission if others sign up for free through your referral link,and two was if I shopped there,I would get a percentage of cash back, when I make purchases that I normally make at my local stores anyway. Soooo I'm thinking to myself, yeah the local stores don't usually give cash back for shopping ,or commission for referring others to their store, but this site Big Crumbs does, it's a pretty neat way to save, earn, and help others if they like the concept!

~Latresha~ @BlessedDirection.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...